Promoting Responsible Gaming
In accordance with the regulations issued by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement ('NJDGE'), this page provides information which you may find useful in relation to your gaming activity and your account with us.
Unibet Casino is committed to its players playing responsibly. Additional information may be found in our Responsible Gaming Policy.
We want all of our customers to enjoy real-money gambling as a planned and budgeted entertainment option - like an evening out for dinner, the theatre, or a sporting event. But, as with many other things in life, it is possible to get too much of a good thing. Moderation is the key for all who gamble.
The decision to gamble is a personal choice. No one should feel pressure to gamble - from others or themselves.
Gambling should not be perceived as essential to having a good time.
Limits should be set before starting to gamble. Money spent on gambling should be considered the cost of entertainment. People should only gamble with money they can afford to lose. A person who chooses to gamble should set time and monetary limits and adhere to them.
There are times when people should not gamble. Certain emotional states can heighten the risks associated with gambling. Avoid gambling when feeling lonely, angry, depressed, stressed, or when coping with the death of a loved one. Similarly, gambling should not be used as a way to solve personal or family problems, or to impress others. Never gamble when it interferes with work or family responsibilities, when in recovery for addictive disorders or dependencies, when gambling is illegal, or when trying to make up for prior gambling losses.
Excessive use of alcohol when gambling can be risky. Irresponsibly using alcohol can affect a person's judgment and interfere with the ability to adhere to predetermined limits.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Keep in mind that you always have someone to talk to. You may seek professional help from the following organizations:
With the Unibet real-money platform, a player can set the following limits on his account:
In addition to setting his own limits, a player can request to adjust his limits at any time through the Responsible Gaming page accessible from the 'My Account' menu (when logged in). A player may decrease their limits at any time, however, they are not able to increase the previously set limit until the set limit has expired.
Closing Your Account
If you would like to close your account, you may call our Player Support team at 1-855-655-6310 Monday-Sunday 9am-11pm Eastern Time.
Risks Associated with Gambling
Gambling can have an impact on a players life, some of the risks associated with gambling are:
- Losing more money than you budgeted for.
- Spending more time gambling than you intend.
- Neglecting loved ones.
- Declining self-esteem.
- Increased stress and anxiety.
- Developing a preoccupation with gambling.
- Placing increasingly larger bets in order to get a rush.
- Gambling to escape or to improve your mood.
- Playing to escape from reality.
- Heightening states of euphoria which may affect your judgment.
When Might Gambling Be a Problem?
The following highlights a number of questions a player should ask himself and his loved ones to help identify potential signs of a gambling problem. While these questions are not a diagnostic, psychological, or medical test and should not be used as such, many people who have called gambling helplines have answered yes to one or more of the following questions:
- Do you lose time from work due to gambling?
- Is gambling making your home life unhappy?
- Is gambling affecting your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Do you ever gamble to get money to help pay back debts or solve other financial difficulties?
- Does gambling decrease your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing, do you feel you must return as soon as possible to win back your losses?
- After a win, do you have a strong urge to continue and win more?
- Do you often gamble until your last dollar is gone?
- Do you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold any real estate or personal property to finance gambling?
- Are you reluctant to use 'gambling money' for normal expenditures?
- Does gambling ever make you careless about the welfare of your family?
- Do you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Do you ever gamble to escape worries or trouble?
- Have you ever committed or considered committing an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Does gambling make you have difficulty sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments, or frustrations create an urge to gamble?
- Do you have an urge to celebrate good fortune with a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self-destructive behavior as a result of your gambling?
Myths Associated with Gambling
Players often believe in false myths regarding gambling. While the list below is by no means an exhaustive list of gambling myths, some of the commonly held myths are:
- A player's luck changes the more he gambles.
- If a player increased the value of his bets, he will win his money back.
- That a player can have a lucky day.
- Tracking previous results can help a player forecast the coming results.
- If a player plays on more than one casino game or in more than one poker game at a time, he will increase his chances of winning.
- That a player can develop a special strategy that will help him win.
- Knowing a game well will increase a player's chances of winning.
- It's not possible to become addicted to something like gambling.
- To be a problem gambling a player has to gamble every day.
- If a player can afford to gamble then he can't be a problem gambler.
- Only irresponsible people become addicted to gambling.
- Problem gambling is easy to recognize.
Changing or Resetting Your Password
If you have forgotten your password, you may reset it by selecting 'Forgotten Password' from the login screen and providing your email address. You will receive an email within 24 hours containing a link to reset your password, at which time you will need to answer two security questions for verification.
If you would like to change your password, you may change it by selecting 'My Account' when logged in and clicking on 'Login Details'. In order to change your password, you must have strong authentication enabled on your account.
Enabling strong authentication adds an extra level of security each time you log into your Unibet account. If you enable this option, you'll receive an SMS at each login attempt and will need to input the security code from that SMS.
Strong Authentication only works if you have an American mobile phone number.
You may enable strong authentication when logged into your account by selecting 'My Account' and clicking the option titled 'Login Details'.
You may email [email protected] at any time if you require assistance.
To file a complaint with Unibet Interactive Inc ('us') please email [email protected], and include all relevant facts and circumstance. You are required to use all reasonable means to resolve complaints pertaining to the provision of online gaming services directly with us. If you have exhausted all such reasonable means, you may use the NJDGE's Internet Dispute Form.
Terms of Service
The Unibet terms of service can be found here.
Account and Game History
You can obtain account and game history by logging into your account and choosing 'My Account' and selecting 'Account History'
You may email [email protected] at any time if you require assistance or call our Player Support team at 1-855-655-6310 Monday-Sunday 9am-11pm Eastern Time.
It is a criminal offense for persons under the age of 21 to gamble. Anyone who facilitates a person under the age of 21 to gamble has committed a criminal offense and shall be prohibited from Internet gaming.
It is your responsibility to configure your client terminal's auto-lock feature to protect your client terminal from unauthorized use.
You are prohibited from allowing any other persons to access your Unibet account.
Federal Prohibitions and Restrictions
There are several Federal prohibitions and restrictions regarding internet gaming which include, but are not limited to, 18 U.S.C. 1084 et seq. (the 'Wire Act') and 31 U.S.C. 3163 (the 'Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act'). It is a Federal offense for persons physically located outside of New Jersey to engage in Internet wagering through a New Jersey casino unless explicitly authorized by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
Be aware, if a property issued mobile device, the connection will be terminated if it removed from the property boundaries of the casino hotel facility.