Unibet Bonus Policy
Bonus promotions (referred to herein as “bonuses” or “promotions”) may be offered by Unibet to both new and existing players.
The terms and conditions for any bonus are to be read in conjunction with any terms specific to such bonus (the “Specific Bonus Terms”).
In the event of a conflict between this Bonus Policy and the Specific Bonus Terms, the Specific Bonus Terms shall prevail.
- To be eligible for bonuses, players must have a valid and verified nj.unibet.com real-money account.
- Unibet Interactive Inc. (“CIE”, or “we”, or “us”) reserves the right to limit any bonus to one per player at our sole discretion.
B. General Terms & Conditions
- By participating in any promotion, the player indicates that he has read, understood, and agreed to the Unibet Terms of Service this Bonus Policy, and the Specific Bonus terms.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Bonus Terms, each bonus is only available once per account. We reserve the right to limit eligibility for any bonus to one per computer, family, household address, or email address, or impose other limits on bonuses in cases of accounts or gameplay originating from environments where computers or Internet services are shared (e.g. university campuses, hotels, workplaces, etc.)
- Unless otherwise specified in the Specific Bonus Terms, no bonus may be used in combination with any other bonus offered by nj.unibet.com.
- In the event that we, in our sole discretion, determine that a player is abusing, or otherwise acting in bad faith in relation to any bonus or promotion, we reserve the right to terminate a player’s account and/or withhold funds in a player’s account pursuant to our Terms of Service, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion and at a time of our choosing to revoke bonuses or any parts thereof.
- We may, at our sole discretion, amend or modify the terms of any bonus or promotion.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict eligibility for any bonus offer to a limited category or subset of players.
- All bonus or promotional funds are subject to the terms of our Withdrawal Policy.
C. Wagering Requirements
- To be eligible to withdraw any bonus amount, players will be required to meet certain wagering requirements set out in the promotion’s Specific Bonus Terms (“Wagering Requirements”).
- A player may have multiple bonuses in his account, but wagers may not contribute to satisfying the Wagering Requirements applicable to more than one bonus at once. Wagers will contribute first toward satisfying the Wagering Requirements of bonuses awarded to a player earlier-in-time. Only upon satisfaction of the Wagering Requirements applicable to such bonus (or the expiration or cancelation of the bonus) will wagers then contribute toward satisfying the Wagering Requirements of the bonus awarded next-in-time.
A player’s total balance may be comprised of the following:
Cash Balance: These funds can be played and withdrawn
Bonus Balance: Total bonus funds available
- For any wager placed while a bonus is active, funds are deducted from the player’s Locked Cash Balance. If no cash is available in the Locked Cash Balance, then the wagered amount is deducted from the Bonus Balance. Therefore the Bonus Balance is only played if there is no cash in the Locked Cash Balance.
- Winnings from wagers placed while a bonus is active will first be credited to the Locked Cash Balance up to the original Locked Cash Balance prior to the wager; any winnings exceeding the original Locked Cash Balance prior to the wager will be credited as bonus winnings to the Bonus Balance.
- Bonus winnings cannot be withdrawn until the Wagering Requirements associated with a promotion are satisfied.
- If a wager is placed using a combination of funds from all three balances (Locked Cash Balance, Bonus Balance and Unlocked Cash Balance) any winnings derived from such wager will be credited as follows:
- Unlocked Cash Balance – winnings will be credited back to this balance in proportion to the percentage of the wager contribution. For example, if 10% of the wager is from the Unlocked Cash Balance then 10% of any winnings resulting from the wager will be credited back to the Unlocked Cash Balance.
- Locked Cash Balance – winnings will be credited up to the original Locked Cash Balance prior to the wager. The Locked Cash Balance can never grow beyond the original Locked Cash Balance prior to the wager.
- Bonus Balance – Any winnings beyond the above will be credited to the Bonus Balance and cannot be withdrawn until the bonus’ Wagering Requirements are met.
- Players may cancel a bonus prior to satisfying its Wagering Requirements. If a bonus is cancelled, any remaining Locked Cash Balance associated with the bonus will be unlocked and available for withdrawal, but any remaining Bonus Balance funds associated with the bonus will be forfeited.
- Players must fulfil a bonus’ Wagering Requirements prior to a date specified in the Specific Terms of such bonus (the “Expiry Date”). If the Wagering Requirements are not satisfied before the Expiry Date, bonus funds and any winnings generated from the wagering of such bonus funds will be forfeited.
- Accumulated bonus winnings generated from bonus wagers and/or winnings generated from cash wagers that meet the wagering requirements for a single Bonus Offer, that exceed a taxable threshold, may be subject to tax reporting.
D. Eligible Games
- Promotions may restrict the list of games that will contribute toward satisfying the promotion’s Wagering Requirements.
- Bonus funds may be restricted to being used only for specific games.
- 100% of the total stake wagered on slot games contributes to the wagering requirement. 20% of the total stake wagered on table games contributes to the wagering requirement.
- Different games contribute at different rates toward satisfying the Wagering Requirements applicable to any promotion. Unless otherwise specified, games will contribute at the rates listed in the Wagering Contribution table.
- Promotions may restrict qualifying bets that will contribute toward satisfying the promotion’s Wagering Requirements. These can include, but are not limited to: event, sport, league, number of events, team, bet type, betting odds, etc.
- Bonus funds may be restricted to being used only for qualified bet types. These can include, but are not limited to: event, sport, league, team, bet type, number of events, betting odds, etc.
- 100% of the total stake wagered on sports betting contributes to the wagering requirement.
E. Other Terms & Conditions
- Neither Unibet, nor any of its affiliates, shall be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of any promotion or any modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of any promotion, and any such liability shall be borne solely and exclusively by the player, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- nj.unibet.com reserves the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time. If, upon review, Unibet discovers a player who has benefited from bonus funds by participating in betting patterns Unibet deems to be irregular, Unibet reserves the right to withdraw the bonus amount and any associated winnings, subject to applicable laws and regulations. Examples of irregular betting patterns include but are not limited to the placing of equal or zero margin bets.
- Any fees payable to Unibet, including but not limited to fees levied on dormant accounts in accordance with New Jersey gaming regulations, may be deducted from any bonus amounts.
- In the event that Unibet deems in its sole discretion that you have been taking unfair advantage of promotions, or have executed any other act in bad faith in relation to a promotion offered on nj.unibet.com or any other sites owned, operated by, or affiliated with nj.unibet.com, we shall have the right to block or terminate your account, and the Company shall be under no obligation to refund to you any bonus funds or winnings that may be in your account, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Wagering Contribution Table
1) Pursuant to the Unibet Bonus Policy, different games contribute at different rates toward satisfying the Wagering Requirements applicable to any promotion. Unless otherwise specified, games will contribute at the rates listed below.
- For example: if you are playing a game with a Wagering Contribution of 100% and you wager $10, the entire $10 will contribute towards satisfying the Wagering Requirement. Conversely, if a $10 wager is made on a game with a Wagering Contribution of 20%, only $2 would contribute toward satisfying the Wagering Requirement.
- All sportsbook bets will have a 100% wagering contribution. If you place a $10 wager on an event, the entire $10 will contributed towards satisfying the wagering requirement.
2) The Wagering Contribution for any game not listed below may be obtained by emailing us at [email protected]
3) The table below is subject to revision at any time at the exclusive discretion of Unibet.
Last Updated: August 22, 2019.